July 23, 2011

Special Day

6days ago was my birthday. Time runs sooooo fast! I couldn't believe I'm 17 years old nowww! yayyyy yayyyy yaayyy! :D :D :D
I thought my birthday was just gonna be a normal birthday without any surprises, but I was surprised by Paidi's BigFam (Dea, Ajeng, Anita, Icut, Bagas,& Tegal). They gave me a birthday cake with a 17 number on it and two birthday presents. I got a picture of me with them and a Cookie Monster's shirt! I was so happyyyyy!
Thankyou guyyyysssssss! 
Thanks to Allah for giving me a life til now.
Thanks to my mom&dad who always give me supports and for loving me caring me protecting me, I love you deh!
Thanks to my cousins who always care with me.
Aaaaand thank you guys for the birthday wishes.
Ucapannya pada lucu2&bikin terharuuuuu :''''')))



No comments:

Post a Comment